CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

I am a human being:by mind and by heart...

I really don't know how to start this one. I guess I am just really pissed with a lot of things and a certain group af ANIMALS! I have to let this out!
Yah..I'm a nice person, lots of people already told me that. But still, the fact remains that I can't please everybody.
I really just can't imagine why do this "animals" act that way. I, I mean, we, call them animals because of their attitude towards other people!
They are ugly! Both face and Attitude! Damn! I don't want to be like them! But I am just really pissed! They are already saying a lot of things against me! I know I have done someting wrong before,I know my faults! But why do they have to humiliate me!
Anyway..thanks to my classmates whom I consider as my friends. They never let me down.
Anyway, I will just let them do whatever they want to do, let them say what they want to say. I'll just keep my mouth shut!
I am just really thankful that I AM NOT LIKE THEM!

0 comments: