CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I should be careful...

I already chose between this twoo guys who made me confuse for how many weeks.

It's a relief. Really. But I have this fear in me. I am afraid that the one I chose is a very dangerous guy. (hahaha!)

I am not really afraid of him, I am afraid of the mere fact that we have the same attitude towards our last relationship. We have this attitude of being a flirt, flirting with two or more guys in my case.

I really don't want to have a karma.

I already hurt a lot of guys. That is why I am thinking or maybe just being paranoid that this guys will bring the karma to me.

I am not yet sure if I love this guy. I am just having fun, but I have this feeling that I want to take him seriously.


I have to be careful...



Really careful...

0 comments: