CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Flirt??? Nah!!!!

Can somebody please tell me what's wrong with flirting?

Ok..I am aware of this impression to a girl who flirts with a guy. It is not decent in the eyes of who ever might see you treating a guy so sweet when the he is not even your boyfriend. It's as if your committing a deadly sin when you flirt. But sorry for those who are moralst, for me, flirting is not a crime!

I know that I am a flirt, but I am not a slut! Take note of that, it's two different things! Lots of girls are accusing me of being such a flirt, and I do admit to that fact. I am not proud of being one, but I am just being honest. I mean, why would I have to wear a mask of a girl who is so nice and smiles very sweet in a shy way when I laugh loud everytime there is something funny? Why would I pretend to be that type of girl who avoids guys when in fact I enjoys spending time and having fun with them. Why would I curse guys when in fact I have a lot of guy friends? I am not a Plastic! And if a person would hate me for being like, I don't care!

Oh well, I wrote this one because I was so pissed! So pissed to a girl who's always telling me that I am a flirt as if she's not! Atleast I know my limit. I don't flirt with guys who already has his responsibility. Evrybody knows what I mean. I am after those guys who are definitely single and available. just like me.

At the end of the day..I am still the kind of girl who looks for a guy who is into serious relationship like me.

There is nothing wrong in flirting. Period. ;)

0 comments: